Thursday, May 20, 2010

VEGANISMMM


Being a vegetarian for 5+ years, I had been thinking about going vegan for many of those years, but because of doing research on Food Inc., I was motivated to finally do so.  I was well aware of what an animals typical slaughterhouse experience was, but was less aware of what a dairy cow or laying hen had to go through.  Gathering information for a Food Inc. bulletin board layed out all the facts about how horrific the dairy industry can be.  After seeing this information for a few days, cheese(something I thought i could not give up) became disgusting even to think about.  An animals lifetime of hell is not worth a food that tastes good, and since giving up ALL animals products, I feel much better about the way I live my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment